Own a low-overhead, high-profit-margin Fro.Zen.Yo self-serve frozen yogurt franchise
Offer the best frozen yogurt by owning a Fro.Zen.Yo self-serve business with great margins and low overhead. Running a profitable, self-serve yogurt store is not a guaranteed high margin, but with our system it can be. Our model has very low overhead and personnel costs, adding more to your bottom line.
Our yogurt is carefully crafted to contain high levels of beneficial live and active yogurt cultures. The flavor and texture of our delicious froyo is second to none!
Superior team and business model - FroSho!
- Our dedicated management team, with over 60 years of combined business experience, provides one-on-one attention to your store.
- Operational checklists provide clear and effective best practice for all froyo franchise store operations.
- Alternative products, such as Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate, offer added revenue.
- Unique and creative artwork and marketing services will make your store a favorite destination in your area. We will help you run all online and street level marketing campaigns.
- We use proprietary machines that insure the right texture every time.
- Our modern, well designed stores are built to be attractive, sleek, and clean.
- Get two businesses in one. An exclusive coffee brand only available at Fro.Zen.Yo and Zombie coffee locations, Zombie brand coffee keeps customers coming in all day.
- Fro.Zen.Yo provides complete training and support to franchisees every step of the way. We have a team dedicated to assisting our franchisees with site selection, lease negotiation, construction, training, staffing, opening their Fro.Zen.Yo franchises and everything in-between.
The numbers speak for us
When comparing our numbers to the largest self-serve yogurt franchise, there's no contest.
- Their 3-unit territory costs $41,000 more than ours - or 75% more.
- Fro.Zen.Yo offers a development-agent program where our development agents can control the franchise territory in an entire state for only $85,000, which is less than the competition's 3-unit territory fees of $96,000. We offer an opportunity for development agents to participate in franchise fee and royalty revenue from sub-franchisees, and they do not.
- With Fro.Zen.Yo's average store sales at $743,318*, we average $96,203 in higher sales volume per store, or 15% more sales volume.
- Our ongoing fees, per FDD*, are 5.5% royalty + 0% marketing= 5.5% total, or $40,882 per year based on average sales. Fro.Zen.Yo averages $10,887 less in ongoing annual fees for our franchisees, or 21% lower ongoing fees. For a 10-year franchise term, this equates to a savings of $108,870 as a single-unit Fro.Zen.Yo franchisee.
*Information taken from Fro.Zen.Yo 2012 FDD, Item 19, Version 11
We practice co-prosperity with our franchisees
The Franchise Fee for your first Fro.Zen.Yo location is $25,000. The Franchise Fee for each additional location is $15,000. Our royalty is 7.5% of gross sales (less sales tax) paid on a weekly basis. At this time, we do not charge any marketing fees.
That's it. We don't charge any other ongoing fees.
Many of our competitors will claim to offer a lower royalty, but they aren't forthcoming about any marketing and/or advertising fees at the local or national level. They also may be marking up their frozen yogurt and creating an additional profit center at the franchisee's expense. We do not participate in these deceptive practices. Franchising with Fro.Zen.Yo means that you, the franchisee, pay what we pay for equipment, supplies, food, yogurt, etc.
If you're interested in building a company, opening multiple units and building a long-term partnership with us, please contact us and we'll give you all of the details.